Yup.. just one month time and exam's are coming... again! Oh god! Should have stop HSC when i had the chance.... Shouldn't have continued on... Its so tiring~ I hope i can get more thn a band 4 for chem and phy. I just hope that i can pass my math ex... no need... all i just need is 30 marks this time. I m not asking much. Just 30 and above would be enough. Yea....
A true friend~ You're here to the end~ Hope you are. I don't even know why must we hurt each other everytime. I don't think i can go on any longger. Its.. its... so tiring.... u say u have ur pressure. I have pressure as well. I don't even know how to go on. I don't even know how can i face you. Wearing a mask is so tiring. U know that. U know how tiring it is to wear one. I m wearing one. In front of you. I can't be myself.. i don't know y.. ut i just can't be myself. Its too tiring to go on!
Is this what we call.. i dunno. We must argue with each other all the time.... And hurt each other feelings. Is this the true meaning of a friend?? A true friend?? Maybe we are abble to show each other our feelings. Or maybe we just think alike at times... Just maybe... Haiz~